What type of care do you or your family member need?Several types are offered:
Provided after a qualifying hospital stay. Rehab to Home - with qualified stays paid by Medicare
Providing services at varied levels of need by 24-hour professional nursing. Paid by resident or family, Medicaid or 3rd party payer.
Everyone belongs in a place that feels like home.
Peace of Mind.Find it here at Sioux Care Center where we offer an atmosphere that will enrich the lives of our residents and their families.
Enjoy life to the fullest.
- You will be surrounded by caretakers with years of longevity working at our center.
- Enjoy a variety of activities designed with you in mind.
- We'll take care of the chores for you-daily laundry and housekeeping services.
- The details can be overwhelming. As a Medicare and Medicaid provider, we'll help sort it out.
- Enhance your health and wellness with a proper diet. Enjoy nutritious and tasteful meals in a warm and unique dining experience that includes individual menus for all meals and orders that are taken at the table restaurant style. We also have a salad bar and dessert bar at lunch.